We had our first ultrasound on August 23rd. I was pretty nervous, but I was overly excited. We had been counting down the days for weeks and had such high hopes. The baby looks great! My due date got moved up by 2 days and the baby did a little dance for us. The moment we saw him/her......it was so amazing. I just couldn't believe it was ours! I couldn't believe how much he/she already looks like a little human. He/She had his/her arm over his/her face, than began stretching and moving all around. It appeared he/she got comfortable pretty quick, because then it was back to sleep!
The nausea is beginning to taper off and I've returned back to work. The baby still detests chicken, top ramen, and pickles, and will react within an instant of the smell. However, the baby loves pizza, mexican food, taco bell, corn nuts, and cheese. I am just going to count my blessings =).
Only 5-6 more weeks before we can tell if he/she is a boy/girl!

Love the blog never thought about something like this when I was pregnant with my boy maybe next time :-)
ReplyDelete